How to Raise Your Vibration Fast (and Keep It High) – 31 Powerful Ways
Would you like to know how to raise your vibration fast and feel good all the time? The Law of Vibration explains that since everything around us is energy, what you attract into your life depends on the vibrations that you are emitting. Therefore, it is extremely important to keep a high vibration every minute of every day (if you want to attract positive experiences).
Yes, it is possible to feel good nonstop. If you are familiar with the Law of Attraction, then you know how essential raising your vibration is when you are in the process of manifesting what you want quickly. If your vibration is low, then it is very likely that you will have negative experiences. You are a powerful creator! You attract things into your life every minute of every day.
You create your reality and the energetic vibration that you have determines what you will bring into your daily experience. Your vibration in the current moment attracts more of that same vibration. Therefore, it is absolutely crucial that you keep your vibration high (a.k.a feeling amazing all day long!).
So how can you raise your vibration to manifest something using the Law of Attraction or simply to feel good and experience a higher frequency?
- Set an intention for what you would like to create each day. Begin every morning by setting positive intentions. Take a deep breath, smile, and confidently say the statement “I KNOW today is going to be an amazing day” or something similar. The phrase “I know” is very powerful and creates more certainty in your feelings than if you just said “Today is going to be an amazing day.” The second phrase can work too, but the first one can be perceived as more believable.
- Get rid of what doesn’t serve your highest good. Sometimes raising your vibration is as simple as removing anything that lowers it. Move away from negative people and situations. Stop watching the news. Don’t watch TV or movies that contain any types of scenes, images, or sounds that can make you experience negative emotions. Without realizing it, you may be exposed to subliminal messages and other effects that can impact your energy levels and implant negative ideas in your subconscious mind.
- Burn white sage. This is a popular way to remove any negative energy from your energy field and your home and environment. Sometimes you can feel an instant boost in how you feel right away. Just let the smoke from the burning sage move around your body to clean anything that may need to be removed. Sage is also a great air disinfectant in addition to its ability to clear negative energy.
- Try the “container exercise.” This is actually a very effective method to remove any unwanted energy from your energy field. You can read here how to do it. If performed correctly, it really works! It is very helpful to do this when you have stored fear, anxiety, hurt or other negative emotions. It can be done in the morning, before going to sleep, and throughout the day when you feel the need to remove any unwanted vibrations that you may have picked up from other people or your surroundings. This exercise may seem strange to you, but remember that everything is energy!
- Do something that makes you feel good and creative. Got any hobbies? Take your attention off of anything that may be lowering your vibration and focus it on what you enjoy doing. Always remember: where attention goes, energy flows! Creating something new gets your right brain involved. When you use your creativity, you feel good and vibrate higher!
- Be grateful. List out loud or write down at least 5 things that you are thankful for in that moment. Your health, your family, your friends, your accomplishments, something that is abundant in your life, etc.
- Feel the emotion of love. The feeling of love is said to be of the highest frequency. When you live in the love vibration, your energy resonates at a high frequency! This lifts you to a higher state of consciousness. It is an amazing vibration to experience in order to manifest positive things into your life and will help tremendously when using the Law of Attraction. If you’re having trouble feeling the emotion of love, you could try remembering how you feel about a pet or a family member that you love. Stop what you are doing, focus, and send love to them.
- Meditate. There are so many different types of guided meditations available for free on YouTube. Do a sitting or walking meditation, focus on your energy centers, such as your third eye, or try one that resonates with you. You can also just simply straighten your spine and concentrate on your breath. Inhale deeply and take a longer time on the exhale.
- Laugh or watch someone who is laughing. It sounds simple, but it works. Next time you think to yourself “how to raise my vibration,” just look at someone laughing!
- Dismiss negative thoughts. Speaking of laughing…next time you notice any negative thoughts, dismiss them by laughing at them. Say to yourself that these negative thoughts are not yours and just laugh. You need to be conscious of your thoughts every moment of the day and dismiss any negativity as soon as it comes. Tell yourself that you are not your body and that your mind is your servant.
- Look at life like a game. If you have to do something that you don’t enjoy, such as buying groceries or doing chores, turn it into a game. What would a child do in your place? How would they play? Take a different approach to situations that would normally be considered boring or annoying.
- Become aware of the present moment. Say out loud “I AM Present” or “I AM here.” Look at your hands, your body and your surroundings. Know that everything is OK in that instant. You don’t have to think about the past or future. Take a deep breath and simply BE present.
- Move your body. Dancing or just doing any type of movement with your arms and legs can energize you and change your vibration. Smiling while dancing around will make a difference in how you feel. Try it and you will see. Dancing releases endorphins and lifts your mood. You can also try stretching, walking, exercising, swimming, yoga, tai chi, or anything else that resonates with you. Or just jump up and down and excite the cells in your body. Get moving and your energy and vibration will rise.
- Go out in nature. Walking barefoot on grass or sand or taking a swim can be very energetically cleansing, grounding and uplifting. See the beauty of nature and experience the oneness with everything around you. Gazing at the sun at sunrise and sunset can also increase your vibration and help expand your consciousness (the sun is very powerful in many ways).
- Use essential oils. Uplift your mood and change your vibrational frequencies with scents, such as orange, lemon, jasmine or any other of your favorite essential oils.
- Shift your vibrations with food. Be mindful of your diet. Avoid low vibrational meals. Eating fruits and vegetables should help increase your vibration. Raw, organic and unprocessed food has higher vibration. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day helps to flush out toxins from your body. In addition, avoiding alcohol, meat, and chemically altered foods can help your body experience higher levels of vibration. Notice your energy levels after eating certain foods. Do you feel tired or energized? Paying attention to this will help you determine which foods are raising your vibe and which are lowering it. You are what you eat, so if you’re wondering how to increase your vibration level, this is something to try.
- Change the vibration of your water. Shift the frequency of the water that you drink by charging it with the frequency of love. Dr. Masaru Emoto has demonstrated that water can be affected by the energetic frequencies of our words and thoughts. You can change the vibration of your water, and thus vibrate higher yourself. For example, write the word “love” on a piece of paper and put it under your glass of water. The crystalline structure of the water will change, and you will then be drinking the vibrational frequency of love!
- Listen to uplifting music. This can instantly boost your energy, raise your vibration, shift your frequency, and expand your consciousness. Spend time listening to 432 Hz (known for its healing and balancing benefits) or 528 Hz (known as the “miracle tone” and the frequency of love) and see how you feel. In general, classical music (try Baroque) and Solfeggio frequencies usually have a very positive effect on one’s feeling and emotional state. YouTube has so many great videos with music that instantly changes your vibration. Here is an example of 528 Hz video that you may enjoy to quickly raise your vibration.
- Appreciate something beautiful around you. Look at your surroundings. There must be something that you find interesting and pleasing to the eyes. If not, then you can search online for images of locations or things that you consider beautiful. Try to start recognizing the beauty in everything.
- Daydream. Visualizing a situation that you desire to be in changes your vibrational alignment. This also helps with the Law of Attraction and makes you aligned with what you want.
- Nap. If you’re having trouble shifting your vibrational state, sometimes a good thing to do is to take a nap. When you wake up, your body and mind will be more rested and it should be easier to change your vibrational frequency.
- Say daily “I am” affirmations out loud with confidence. You can also do so silently, but saying them out loud boosts the effect. For example, “ I AM happy,” “I AM a powerful creator,” “I AM amazing,” “I AM Prosperous” or any other statement that makes you feel good.
- Be nice to someone. When you make others smile and feel good, you feel good. Compliment a stranger. Tell someone how much you appreciate them. Be mindful of the words you speak because they also carry a vibration. If you say negative things to or about others, your energetic vibration lowers.
- Read a high vibe book and/or watch something inspirational. Reading motivational information and watching people who inspire you can immediately change your vibrational state.
- Play with animals. Animals are pure love and can instantly change how you feel. They teach us unconditional love. If you don’t have a pet around you, look at videos or pictures online of your favorite animal.
- Surround yourself with people who make you feel good. Stay away from those who bring you down and spend time with others who are positive and uplifting. You become like the people you hang out with, so choose wisely!
- Hug someone. Hug your pet, your friends, your family members, anyone! Hugging can calm your nervous system and make you feel better.
- Do some type of spiritual practice. No matter what your faith or beliefs, focusing on something spiritual can make you feel better and give you a reason to look beyond your everyday issues. Explore the universe! Ponder your existence. Why do you think you are on this planet? Be curious. Practice spiritual awareness. Searching for the answer within yourself or from outside sources can be a great way to focus on something that can turn out to be pretty fun and exciting.
- Face your fears. While this might not increase your energetic frequency in the moment, it can be a long term solution. Once you conquer your fears, you remove unwanted vibrations and make room for positive feelings.
- Forgive yourself or another. Low vibrations are many times caused by not forgiving yourself or someone else. Forgiving is SO POWERFUL! Forgive and you will immediately remove negative emotions and feel a change in your energy. Feel your vibration raising!
- Follow your excitement always. Throughout the day ask yourself what would make you feel the most excited out of all of the options that you have of things to do. For example, if you could choose to either cook, go for a walk, go to the beach, start a project, etc., which of these would give you joy? Select the experiences that make you feel good and follow this strategy all day long. You will be amazed at how much better you will start to feel if you do this all the time.
It is important to work on removing any limiting beliefs and emotions that you have stored in your subconscious mind. These can pop out of nowhere and lower your vibes at random times, so you should focus on getting rid of any old programming that does not serve you. Paying attention to your thoughts is a good way to start. Then, you can use the solutions mentioned above to experience a quick vibrational shift.
Practice these and you should see a change in your vibration. You CAN feel good all the time. Since you are creating your reality using the Law of Vibration and the Law of Attraction, then it is absolutely necessary to keep a high vibration all day long. The minute that you notice a lowering of your energetic state, start laughing, dancing, or do some type of energy practice to instantly increase your vibration. You are powerful. You are a creator! So what would you like to create today? Now that you know how to raise your vibrational frequency, make your reality amazing!